4/1/12

Tada......!

A few days ago, I had posted on Facebook how great God is and how He truly works.  I posted a couple of tease pictures and today I have the end result.



I was approached by our new Care Director that she would like to see a Coffee area in the church.  I met with her and gathered ideas working within a budget; this is what I came up with.
Before




After

This shows a glimpse of the coffee area. We would like to lower the shelf.

For today, I used the one sofa table to accommodate the coffee pots and hot water.

The sofa table in the background (there are 2 alike) I would like to bring them out from the wall, putting them back to back which would create a more inviting space to sit and read or have conversation.






Upcoming changes:

* lower shelf to accommodate coffee and condiments
* put the two sofa tables back to back to create a more inviting place to sit and read or have conversation over coffee
* bring in more seating to allow for quiet time
while accessing our Church Library


WHY IS THIS SO EXCITING FOR ME . . .BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN ASKING GOD TO REVEAL HIS PURPOSE FOR ME IN THE CHURCH AND HE DID!


No comments:

Post a Comment