8/14/12

Lantern Love

I know it has been awhile since my last post but, I wanted to share some great ideas of using lanterns in your holiday decore.

We all know that lanterns are making a Hugh hit in the home.  They are everywhere so it seems and while looking around on Pinterest, I am seeing TONS of holiday decor and naturally lots of
Lanterns!

So let's take a peek at some great decorating ideas using lanterns.

Pottery Barn
Pinned Image
Pinterest

Better Home and Garden


Pinned Image
Pinterest


Pinned Image
Pinterest


Pinned Image

Pinterest


Well, I guess you can see where I have been spending my time . . .

I cannot believe we are already posting ideas for Fall
let alone Christmas!  But it is true it won't be long.




1 comment:

  1. Chlvie, I haven't been to your blog in quite awhile, so I just wanted to stop in for a quick sip of tea and catch up with whats happen'n in Chlvie's world. Hope you are well and enjoying what is left of Summer. Loved your post on Lanterns, Hey I saw one filled with red Christmas balls and red and green ribbons with pine cones mounted on the top, very cute. Now that the Grandkids are in school, to me that is the signal that Christmas is on its way like a freight train!I mean September..really? lol Will try and check in more often to see your wonderful designs and what you come up with for the Holidays. Take care Chlvie.

    ReplyDelete