11/5/12

Gathering Ideas

With the Thanksgiving holiday approaching, I get anxious to settle on my Christmas theme for the year.  I fell so in love with trees from last year that were decorated in gold & silver and often with a dash of white.
 
So, I am pretty sure this will be my theme this year:
Silver, Gold and White.
 
I am looking to do something peaceful, elegant, calm
and yet, simple.
 
A lot of greenery, plenty of white and cream colored candles and scented ones for added warmth.
 
Let's take a look at some amazing ideas.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Beautiful-white-decoration-of-Christmas-tree
 
 
I am also loving the red and white theme too!
 
 
 
 
Do you chose a different theme each year or are you more traditional?
 
I am anxious to begin adding touches but, I am patiently waiting until our Thanksgiving holiday has been honored.
 
I would love to hear your ideas and thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment