1/21/13

What's Going On??!!!!

Well Happy New Year!  I know I am a little delayed on wising this but, my New Year was spent taking my mom to the ER.  Needless to say our New Year did not start out so new.
 
But, I am happy to report that all is well and now I am ready get Moving!!!!
 
Just before Christmas, I met with a client that is preparing for a kitchen renovation and one of my all time favorite clients also contacted me for some assistance in getting her family room where it needs to be.
 
At this time all I have are Before pictures but at least you will know what I have been doing in between my real life.

Sorry, but when I tried to access my pictures, the link will not allow me to access my personal pictures . . .so I have nothing to share.
Has this happen to anyone else?  And how do I get around it?? 
I never had this issue before.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment