11/15/11

Some Tuesday Inspiration

I love looking through other blogs just for Inspiration.  Whether it be images of personal homes or images that are shared by others.  I always see something that I like, something that jump starts my imagination and gets me in the mood to beautify or just change things up a bit.

Here is a mix of Inspiration:

I love the feeling this room gives.  European Country

This room would be so much fun to decorate for Christmas

love the softness of this room

I love everything about this room.  The desk!  And you know I love puddles.

This foyer gives the feeling of walking into a home in the countryside of Europe

Another one of my favorites!  Sweet and Simple
I like the eclecticness here and how everything just works




Romance and Elegance

Do you have a favorite?





No comments:

Post a Comment