6/8/12

Feature Friday


Tone on Tone . . . .

Loving the look of tone on tone color combinations.

For me rooms done in tone on tone are calming and soothing.
Need a little spice?  Bring in some color by adding a throw or pillows in soft subtle colors, flowers and other accessories.  For more bold color add accessories in stronger colors of red, orange, deeper blues and greens to create a more dramatic look.

Loving Tone on Tone . . .








soft-off-white-living-room-decorating-ideas-tone-on-tone-home-decor-beach-



























Have a Great Weekend!










1 comment:

  1. Awesome presentation today! Tone on Tone is my favorite, and to me it is always so colorful! I know there isn't much color, but all the different hues, just makes me smile! Thanks Chlvie.

    ReplyDelete