5/21/12

Client Updates

Ideas for a client's home:

I first worked with this client on some updates for her office where she works.  Last week she called to let me know that they will soon be ready to move into their new space . . . so I will be helping them to bring to life all we talked about.

In the meantime she is also moving into a new residence which, is the family home that she grew up in.  Wanting to make some updates and changes to reflect her and her family's style and taste, I have been brainstorming some ideas.
 
This particular client is drawn to country/primitive style decor mixed with antiques.  As they prepare to move into their new home, I am seeking some inspiration.

Take a peek at the creative possibilities.




























Thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment