5/25/12

Feature Friday

Outside Vignettes

Spring has defiantly appeared all around and as the upcoming Memorial Day weekend officially ushers in Summer.  Today, I wanted share some outside garden vignettes with you.

Creating beautiful outdoor spaces is just as important as those we create within our homes.  Especially since so much of our time is spent outside with family and friends during this season. 

Outdoor living spaces have definitely made a big impact on how we spend our time outside.  Creating a vignette within our outdoor rooms not only adds character and interest to our spaces but, they invite us to take a stroll, encourage us to slow down and linger and offer us a quiet place to just relax. 

Enjoy!







































Happy Memorial Day!





3 comments:

  1. Such beauty! You should really consider turning off your word verification because many...including me won't leave comments when it's on...too much trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Makes me think I need a team of gardeners to help me get our beds in shape. :D Thanks for sharing this week on BeColorful.
    p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, you have posted one of my photographs without my permission (the fifth image from the top on this page). If you copied it from my blog you should have seen that reproduction of any of the images is prohibited without written permission from me. Please remove the image immediately or contact me regarding payment for using it.

    Melissa Clark (gardenshoots@gmail.com), Melissa Clark Photography

    ReplyDelete