8/19/11

Feature Friday!




Farm Houses

I don't know if it is the time of year, or the feeling that comes over me, but Farm Houses create such a sense of warmth and Home to me.  Try to imagine a warm crackling fire, rooms filled with candles and sweet baking smells, homemade soup on the stove and fresh backed bread just coming out of the oven. 

As our Summer officially and quickly comes to an end in the next couple of weeks, I cannot help but anticipate the arrival of Fall.  I truly love all the Seasons offered here in Pennsylvania (well some a little more than others . . .), but I have to say Fall has gradually and quickly won me over more and more over the years. 

I so enjoy filling our home with all the warm colors and vibrant smells that accompany this great Season!  So in light of my anticipation of Fall, I wanted to share with you some imagines of Farm Houses that allow the senses to anticipate what must be waiting on the other side.
































Have a great weekend and Enjoy these last few weeks of Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment